1/05/2014

George Perfect Tree

Back With A Bang... We wish you all a very happy new year. Hope you had a fantastic start into 2014.. It is time to get back to the daily routine and we will be doing this with 3 amazing cards, all made by the lovely and extremely talented Martina:




Look at these stunning creations. She used digis from the collection "George - Perfect Tree" but she combined them with various papers and created different looks, either cards for Christmas or a card for Winter / New Year..

I hope these cards keep your creative juices flowing, it is your turn now *smiles*

Hugs, Gerda

4 comments:

  1. I love these. Have them but didn't get to use them this year. Maybe I can start making next years soon and use him. George is adorable. I'm trying to put a new spin on Clementine. I love her with the hat. I have about 40 valentines to make for the bun exchange. Now there are just 20+ signed up but 2 more weeks to sign and usually there is a surge before the deadline. I want to have them ready to mail by 1st of Feb because some go to other countries. She has a furbun friend in Germany. Maybe 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all lovely Christmas cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards!!
    I wish you all the best to you and to all the DT team in this New Year!
    Hugs, Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete