2/15/2013

Mimi Hearts

Happy Friday Everybody

I hope you all had a romantic Valentine's Day with flowers, chocolate and a lot of love.. How about thanking your sweetheart with a cute card? I have the perfect artwork for you... Let me show you what you can do with the new release:


Isn't she just darling with her hairband? I have to admit, I love all the new images. Have a look at the preview and you will know what I mean:



Make sure to save the free balloons, they can be found on the same page - just follow the link above..

I can not wait to show you the lovely creations that the Stampfairies made for today. I guarantee you that you will be blown away.








Hope you had fun browsing through these samples.. Now it is your turn to blow us.. Create something cute using the new releases and show us your work by uploading it to facebook (Click HERE).

Hugs, Gerda

6 comments:

  1. I think these are my favourite Mimi images yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the cute heart balloons. Your images are aways so fun and cute. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the image. All the cards are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute. Thanks for sharing the balloons!

    ReplyDelete