12/21/2012

Mimi Frames

Hello Everybody

I hope you had a good week so far. We started the countdown to Christmas, Santa is almost here! This is the last Update in 2012, Stampfairy will be taking a long needed break from tomorrow 'til Jan 11.

The last release for this year is one of my favourites. I created cute digis that you can use in so many ways that you will be amazed. Let me show you my sample card first and you will know what I mean:


The collection is called "Mimi - Frames" and I am sure you will love it. Have a looksie:



The sentiment is this weeks friday freebie. All you have to do to get it is to follow the link above and you will find the link to download it.

Please keep in mind that the new digis are included in the stunning Christmas Sale:


Now let us have a look at this weeks creations that the Stampfairies made to inspire you - you will love each of them:








Now we wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May your days be filled with lots of love and joy. Hope to see you all back in 2013.

Hugs, Gerda

10 comments:

  1. Your card is really adorable Gerda! Love how you added the ribbon.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet images. Thanks so much for the freebie and the inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous samples by the DT! Thanks for the freebie. I just made a purchase (because I love your images) and to say thanks for all the freebies you provide throughout the year (I forgot to leave this message through paypal!) Thanks so much and merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH Goodness!! You know I can't resist a Stamp Fairy SALE!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the wonderful freebie. Thanks also for the great inspriational cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning, thanks for showing all that,
    Thanks also for your visit and sweet comment on my blog
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny Epic Girls, Troll Images of Girls, Girls Funny and Loll, Funny Hot Pictures of Girls
    hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a wonderful idea. Thanks for the sentiment freebie.

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
  9. World's Most Latest Vehicles and Latest Cars pictures, Most speed and Expensive Cars with hot pictures
    worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com




    ReplyDelete